flossy-p home

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

chunky chooky

Chunky Chooky Debut

My new friend has started a new blog (her first). Hooray!

She has had a lovely soft and colourful presence on Etsy for a while, with her gorgeous handmade softies. I love that each softie comes with a name and a story of who they are and what they're about. I love the fabrics they are made from. I also love their eyes! I love that they're filled with character, and sewed on extra, extra strongly to prevent chokey bits for kiddies.

But now there's a Chunky Chooky blog for extra loveliness. To celebrate her new blog Cath from Chunky Chooky is hosting a giveaway! YAY! If you're clever you may have a chance to win Oleander the Tweeter.

To help get the word out I have made a side-bar button. So if you would like to help a fellow crafty gal spread the word and introduce herself to people, feel free to grab the button and display it proudly on your bidebar.

Here's how...
- Click here for a tutorial on adding buttons to your sidebar
- But use this button instead (see my sidebar)
- And use this link URL:
http://chunkychooky.blogspot.com/2009/03/hooray-its-giveaway.html


Welcome to the happy happy world of blogging Chooky!

6 comments:

Chrisy said...

Welcome Chooky hope you enjoy the world of cyberspace!

Kate Moore said...

SO bright and colourful. Ta for the introduction.

Kirsty said...

Her softies are fabulous!

Renee said...

I will be over there in two minutes but I wanted to thank my very dear friends for her kinds words that made me cry.

Thank you very dear friend.

I love you. xoxoxo

Love Renee

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

big kisses Flossy and thanks for NOT calling me Chunky - which sometimes happens in the forums -which makes me laugh ...kinda

Anastasia said...

oh how cool that Cath is your new friend - we met on Etsy the other day and had some nice convo's!!!
love her happy pants!