flossy-p home

Saturday, March 04, 2006

blue in the bathroom

Blue FishThe title of this post makes it sound a bit like something forlorn has occurred in the tiled room, but no, it's just a wee fish in the colour of blue. A happy little fish that I've had for so long I can't even remember how we first met. This continues my blue theme.

Mr You thinks my use of the term "Blue Obsession" was a tad dramatic, he could be right, it's not like our entire house is blue filled. Perhaps I should downgrade the blueness; after all I'm not completely obsessed, I'm just terribly fond of, or incredibly attracted to, or largely drawn to.

Maybe I'll follow Picasso, Yves Klein and Brett Whitely and lable it my "blue period"... Just don't be expecting me to stamp my blue painted naked body onto big sheets of canvas. Okay?!
Yves Klein's Blue Stampies
*(Yves Klein's 'Anthropometrie de l'epoque bleue', 1960)

No comments: