Here stands a much younger more chic pixel version Flossy, in a model like posture that would surely cause pain to replicate for too long. I could spend all day playing with this. In fact, I'm thinking of printing out a few different hairstyle versions to take to the hairdresser next time.
And here jives a slightly older more 'fond of dancing' Simpsons version of Mr You. Become a Springfieldian or a Shelbyvillian, or whatever takes your fancy, here.Both links kindly shared by Johanna.
After that slight narcissism I want to draw your attention to some amazing art and blogs. My favourites are sorted into folders, each folders list of links stretch higher and lower than my monitor, much scrolling is required. To share them all would wear you all out. Instead I'm going to point out a few of my fondest at the moment:
* Johanna I mentioned above
* The beautiful eye-lidded folk of Shoofly over at Darn Knit
* Roz Foster's wonderful large earred oddities
* The lovely Red Button Tree
* And one of my warm fuzzy favourites, ClicketyClick
I've also updated my obsessed, inspired and imaginary side bar links. Go forth and frollic!










2 comments:
thanks for the mention, flossy-p!
I've been really enjoying your work on fabric...the woolly bug and tea bag illustrations are awesome! i would love to see how your tea bag-book bag comes out...please post it when you're done!
Ha. What fun to come read your blog & discover that you've been reading mine. I had the same idea - to print & take images to the hairdresser... then maybe I'll get something closer to how I imagine I could be than what I got over the weekend. Thanks for the link. My husband saw your name this morning and said he wanted to change his name right away to Flossy Pumpernickel. I think Alice (that was her name, right?) was onto something...
Post a Comment