flossy-p home

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

disclaimer

I'm really worried that yesterday's post sounded really conceited - gulp. That's not how it was intended. The intention was to highlight the irony. I'm a complete hack really. AND just WHEN am I going to finish anything I start???!!!

I also wanted to thank the lovely White Crayon for making me feel so cool that day.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Not conceited at all -- it made me feel all smiley.

I don't agree with the statement that you're a "complete hack". When I read your posts, I have this "if only" feeling. "If only I could create with such confidence... If only I was so assured of my own syle... Even: If only my blog header looked that good... If only my blog had a header..."

So thanks for inspiring me.

justjohanna said...

not conceited. just excited!

isay said...

not at all-

CRISTOSOVA said...

Hihi :) I understand exactly what you mean and you do not look conceited at all, you look like someone unexpectedly heaved to the New York Times bestseller list for the first time: surprised, but before you know it you will have to get used to that feeling soon ;)

(And now I can confess I feel so flattered seeing my blog linked under your obsessed section, ready to quote your sentence of but "I´m a complete hack"... Thanks for that!)