flossy-p home

Sunday, March 05, 2006

blue in the bedroom

Blue Bedroom
Working my way through the house, (on the tour) we come to the blue elements of the bedroom. A blue Asian landscape canvas I made years ago, this is when the blueness was Asian influenced, now it's all about European blue. But I'll get to that later.

There's also a pair or earrings my friends bought for me for my birthday on a girls weekend away last year. We spent a Wintery weekend listening to music, eating homemade soup and scones, and wandering through antique shops. (Note to self: we should do that again, it was fun). These earrings aren't exclusively blue, but it's more about the painted porcelain and antique look. I love love love them.

Plus a strange little thing that I think is a candle holder, but it could also be a little olive oil jug. I'm really not sure. It also came to me as a gift.

No comments: