gorgeous! it has a great fabric-like quality to it, even though its painted...and I like how parts of it break out of the frame.
Really nice. I like your "about me" story, too.
beautiful - the thought too. Very well-drawn - I like it, great
Beautiful...
that's gorgeous. The birds flying into her tattoo really draw your eye in, I also like the muted colours and how her feet are resting on the frame.
Very poetic.
Clever!
gorgeous work!
breathtaking! absolutely beautiful flossy! yet another favorite . . . if you ever make prints . . .
This is absolutely beautiful!
very elegant.
A wonderful illustration!!
What a beautiful image.
Wonderful - I absolutely adore this! This is simply gorgeous! I agree if you ever do prints of it or anything. . .WOW!
So beautiful. i like everything about it. the light on the background is perfect. i was drawn to look at this illustration for a long time.
So graceful. I love the idea and the execution. The colours are so calming. Very original. Your piece is one of the best I have seen so far.
This is beautiful, graceful and kinda sexy too.
Pure magic! The blues are so full of emotional appeal...and the soaring birds add to that feeling. I love this:>
Beautiful and graceful, what a clever idea.
Love this one--so original and well illustrated.
Nice concept and effect. Well done.
Wow! This is one of the best on this topic!
I can't even come up with the appropriate words to describe how wonderful this is; I just love everything about it. And the title is perfect.
Post a Comment
23 comments:
gorgeous! it has a great fabric-like quality to it, even though its painted...and I like how parts of it break out of the frame.
Really nice. I like your "about me" story, too.
beautiful - the thought too. Very well-drawn - I like it, great
Beautiful...
that's gorgeous. The birds flying into her tattoo really draw your eye in, I also like the muted colours and how her feet are resting on the frame.
Very poetic.
Clever!
gorgeous work!
breathtaking! absolutely beautiful flossy! yet another favorite . . . if you ever make prints . . .
This is absolutely beautiful!
very elegant.
A wonderful illustration!!
What a beautiful image.
Wonderful - I absolutely adore this! This is simply gorgeous! I agree if you ever do prints of it or anything. . .WOW!
So beautiful. i like everything about it. the light on the background is perfect. i was drawn to look at this illustration for a long time.
So graceful. I love the idea and the execution. The colours are so calming. Very original. Your piece is one of the best I have seen so far.
This is beautiful, graceful and kinda sexy too.
Pure magic! The blues are so full of emotional appeal...and the soaring birds add to that feeling. I love this:>
Beautiful and graceful, what a clever idea.
Love this one--so original and well illustrated.
Nice concept and effect. Well done.
Wow! This is one of the best on this topic!
I can't even come up with the appropriate words to describe how wonderful this is; I just love everything about it. And the title is perfect.
Post a Comment