eeeeee-heheheheheheheheheheheheheheeeee
Sorry I’ve got the giggles. Why? My sweet friend Rania over at GoshDarnit has just tagged me with the “5 Things” meme. (hehehehe). This boomerang just keeps on coming back at me, so I’m now up to “15 things”. Can you bear it? Can you cope learning even more trivial tid-bits about lil-ol’me? I just can’t say no. So without any further a due, here’s my (what’s quickly becoming a weekly column) 5 things:
1) I am what people refer to as a “short-ass”. I don’t only have a short ass, I have a whole short body. It only goes up as far as 5 feet and 1 inch.
2) Mr You is 6 foot 2, so there’s more than a foot of height difference between us. We were once at a waterfall lookout and turned around to catch a family of Scottish tourists pointing at us behind our backs and making hand gestures about the difference in our heights. They blushed as red as their hair when they saw that we had seen them. I’m pretty sure I blushed too.
3) I also have tiny feet. I spent all of my uni years with masking tape around my ankles to stop my socks from sliding off my feet. I’ve since discovered children’s socks, so my sock drawer is now filled with puppy dogs and teddy bears and pokemon. Luckily I wear boots to hide them in Winter.
4) My foot is the same length as Mr You’s hand, and my middle finger is the same length as Mr You’s big toe.
5) When I was a child and my mum told me she was pregnant I remember her asking me if I would prefer a little brother or a little sister. I asked if she could please have a big sister for me. I had a sister, and despite the 5 year age difference it didn’t take long for her to become taller than me, so I got my wish after all.
Now, if I haven’t tagged you already, and you haven’t already done this one, consider yourself tagged by me. (Let me know so I can claim the credit – hehehe)
Rules are:
1. someone tags you,
2. you post five things about yourself that you haven’t already mentioned on your blog,
3. you tag people you’d like to know more about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
i'm short too - 5 foot 2.. and my "other" is a foot taller than me also. It's so funny when we hug cuz he always bends his back over to hug me so our faces are by each other- sometimes i will stand on the bed and bend down to hug him like he hugs me.
my mom has really small feet.. she has to shop in the little girl's shoe section.. she wears a 4.
Yay, you're like us!!! I'm so relieved. I do the stand on the bed thing too! hehehehe.
I often think the daily neck stretches (I have to do while looking straight up at Mr You) will help to stave off the onset of a double chin. (fingers crossed)
And, do you describe everyone as being "tall"? Whenever I describe someone, anyone, I always say they are tall. People correct me and say "Not very tall" or "average height", but to me everyone looks tall.
Mr You just read your comment and said "poor mini-mini's of the world" :)
Ha, ha, ha short-ass.
I think this meme thing is so hilarious, your great :) :)
hehe.. yes i do and when they are really tall i will refer to them as "giant sized".
it is a bit uplifting at some moments in life- like even when you've gained alittle extra weight and just because you're short people will refer to you as " just a little thing".
Number 3 is so funny. You must find sock shopping in the kids section very entertaining! All those great designs to choose from..
Post a Comment