
I was absolutely thrilled to hear that two of my works have been accepted to show as part of the Lovely Hearts exhibition at the Artstream Gallery. This one; "Whalesong serenade" and "Buzz" (from a few weeks back) have both been accepted! (and will be available to buy, I think they're on sale online too)
The exhibition is about love in all its forms, and is raising money for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, so I'm delighted to be part of it.Artstream Gallery is at 56 North Main Street, Rochester, New Hampshire. And the exhibition opens on the 10th Feb and runs through all of February. Obviously I can't make it, but if any of you do go, please send me a pic :)










7 comments:
That is so exciting! Congrats on the show - your peices are lovely; I'm sure it won't take long for them to be bought up. It looks like a great space - too bad it's on the other side of the world from you ;)
yay! Congratulations. This whale song painting is really sweet and tells an interesting love story.
oohh! yay! way to go flossy p :) congrats,ma'am. I hope this is just the beginning in your long and lovely illustration career!
congrats! it seems you are in involved with some lovely, fun projects. It's great seeing your work evolve.
oh, and I think every man and his dog have that IKEA expedit bookcase!!!
Congratulations! this is lovely! i like how you made the water. nice concept!
how awesome is that! congrats flossy!
Congratulations, you deserved it. Your work is so beautiful and great. Love this.
Post a Comment