flossy-p home

Monday, March 13, 2006

link giddy

I had a cacophony of reactions when I discovered this on the White Spaces blog, too many to re-enact so let’s just describe it as pure astonishment (which is a much more ladylike way of saying ‘I spat tea across the room’).

Royalty Links

It’s amazing, I’m really really flattered, but I also feel like I’ve been tossed in the very deep end with the big kids, to learn how to swim. Someone chuck me some floaties! ...please.

P.S. As far as I’m aware Danielle isn’t a member of my family, and I haven’t paid her a large wad of cash ...yet

P.P.S. Mr You asked if this means I have “made it” and can now retire. Teeheehee.

6 comments:

rania said...

awesome! you're famous!

Allison said...

just reading back through the posts I missed this week while on vacation. so many things to say, but instead of telling you how i love the portugal pictures and how perfect your blue obsession is, this popped into my mind last night just as I was falling to sleep: remember the time you had a dream about snoop dog? ha ha ha ha. the giggles kept me awake for an extra 15 minutes. more giggles even now. ha ha ha.

flossy-p said...

heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee

ah... hey, you weren't suppose to mention that. ;)

Danielle said...

Well, let me tell you girly, you're up there with all of those megastars for me!!

Thanks for making me grin :D.

Keep inspiring me!

Danielle said...

P.S. The wad of cash can come whenever you're ready... Would you like a receipt?

[Now I feel famous!]

justjohanna said...

It's because you have cool stuff! You deserve to be on that list. :)