flossy-p home

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

tea bag

Tea detail
My Illustration Friday attempt for "tea".

TeaI was going to do a normal illustration this week with pencils and pen and paper and paints... but I just couldn't resist making a tea bag!

So here is another soft illo that is on it's way to becoming a bag. I'm thinking a book bag, because there's nothing better than curling up with a good book and a lovely big hot cup of tea.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! It hits the spot, like a nice cup of tea! the green fabric is perfect and I like the whole concept...good work!

Allison said...

ooh, a bag! i was delighted when i thought it was just a towel (on flickr) but a bag is even better!

Janet said...

I love it!!!

Esther Westwood said...

i love the patterns, it came out realy nice, and its functional holy-moly!

carla said...

What a fabulous idea! I really like the colors and patterns of the fabric you used...it's pretty as a picture and as a bag!

Susan Mitchell said...

Lovely image - it would also make a cosy cushion to cuddle up with while drinking piping hot tea...

trowbridge chronicles said...

You've got this week's tea topic pretty much sewed up. Beautiful stitchery job.

HARDWAX said...

Really like the beautiful work here, the detail and skill, will make a charming bag.

isay said...

lovely pattern and line work. it has some effect where anyone would want to look at it carefully.

Anonymous said...

nice selection of fabrics. pretty!

Zórdís said...

Absolutely beautiful! Nice handwork!

Anonymous said...

wow, very pretty and delicate looking!

Gerald de Dios said...

Great submission! I like it already, hope you post the final outcome :)

Anonymous said...

Your bags are exquisite!
No, not the ones under your eyes - teahee ...

Regina said...

WOW! This is so gorgeous!! Beautifully made. I'd love to see the bag that comes from this! I'll have to check back later.

rania said...

gorgeous work! I want to see the bag too!