flossy-p home

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

bountiful mailbox

When we returned home on Monday (after the feinting) I was greeted with a bounty of beauties. These gorgeous handcrafted earrings from Nicole of Theft of Thursday arrived, after I WON THEM in a give-away!!! :)

EarringsByNicole

I got to select my favourite shape and colours, and Nicole graciously created my very own custom made gift. They're beautiful quality, perfect size and weight, and I can't wait to spend Summer in them. Plus they came so professionally packaged, along with care instructions for your jewellery (a lot of which I didn't know), and also a little swab to keep everything nice and sterile :)

If you'd like a pair of your own, she has an etsy store brimming with these lovelies right here.

Thank-you so much Nicole!


Then...
PikaPackageNo2

Not that I need another excuse to fall more in love with Pikaland, but here's yet another feather in the Pikaland cap... When you contribute to PikaPackage, you are automatically sent a PikaPackage of your own. This is my second PikaPackage, and they just seem to get better and more abundant each time.

This one came with:
- A Swallowfield botanical print. My my her work is lovely! (check out her little houses)
- A Flummeries notepad and pencil set; so sweet and sleek looking,
- Rebecca of Hoorah included an original watercolour mini painting of a gorgeous stone chimney,
- Matte Art's bright and quirky 'Sea Monkey' gocco print,
- Julia Pott's 'So Soft' zine, (which I think some clever person must have known I was lusting after - thankyou so very much),
AND
a bonus 'Worry' gocco print from Amy Ng (the Queen of Pikaland herself), which just happens to be my favourite work of hers.

Every PikaPackage also comes with a thank-you card and the PikaPackage zine, which you can download free (via the link in the 1st paragraph of that page).

It really is an outstanding package! I must say I feel very well looked after.

Tempted? You can still nab yourself an August PikaPackage right here!

p.s. It's a great idea for collecting a bunch of unique gifts for friends and family too.

2 comments:

Hila said...

aren't packages in the mail the best? Oh the excitement of opening them up :)

Anonymous said...

A full page spread! You are an amazing friend. Thankyou from the depths of my heart. Insert huge grin here! xox Nic