
All the work I've been showing in my sneak-peeks over the past few months are being hung as we speak, alongside works by Penelope Dullaghan, Amy Rice and Sian Keegan, for the Affirmations exhibition at artstream.
The exhibition opening is on tonight at 5pm to coincide with the art stroll in Rochester. So if you're in the area; North Main St, Rochester, New Hampshire, go along!
For those, like me, who are nowhere near the action, I'll be hosting a wee virtual opening of my own here tomorrow during the day. Join me if you like. Bring your spectacles and your best art critique banter. Of course there'll be nibbles and wine.
See you then :)










3 comments:
I so wish I was there. I can't wait to attend your virtual show.
Yay, I'm going to see the show tonight :-) Looks to be phenomenal!
yeahhh! congrats ...im sure the exhibition will be great!
Post a Comment