flossy-p home

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

nurture

NurtureA huge thank-you to everyone's favourite Potty Mouth Mama, for dashing over here, all puffy and panty, to let me know some of my flower-heart ladies from the Affirmations exhibition were shown on Bloesem! :)

I haven't had a chance to do any internet browsing for well over a week, so I would have missed it entirely.

This lady picture is called Nurture. She's for sale here for $50. She has a little sister, Radiate, for $25 too.

Thanks to everyone so far for jumping on and joining in on the give-away! It's so nice hearing about the amazing aspects of where everyone lives. It makes me want to pack my bags and go traveling to see all these lovely places.
There's still the rest of the week to join in, the draw will be done on Friday.

Thanks also to Bloesem!

(p.s. Just for the record, when I mentioned Potty Mouth Mama was "puffy and panty" earlier, I did not mean she's retaining fluid and gets about wearing nothing but frilly knickers... okay?)

8 comments:

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

Puffy and panty! HA! I have been thinking of a lingerie overhaul, so I better get to it!

Aw thanks. I was so excited to see you on Bloesem - well done you. They look fab to the power of one million.

Hila said...

congratulations flossy-p! Your ladies are lovely :)

Esti said...

hi...
lovely pieces...
i've tagged you...

Curious Art said...

Beautiful! Congratulations! Where did you find that wonderful hoop/ frame?

Anonymous said...

You mean that my knickers are suppose to have frills on them?
Oh dear!

You parcel is on it's waaaaaaaaay.
xox Nicole

Jenny Bean said...

Nuture has to be my favorite Flossy piece- Hands down.
I may have said that before but this time I really mean it. :0)

Anastasia said...

Congrats on being featured on Bloesem!! your work is beautiful!

Nathalanes Place said...

What a pretty piece. Love love love it.