This is: what I want to be when I grow up.
First it was a medieval princess (with the tall cone hat of course),
Then it was a prima ballerina (but that was going to take too long),
My Boy George stage had me dying to be a make-up artist,
Then all I wanted for years and years was to be a hairdresser,
Eventually I decided I wanted to live in a mountain cottage and make paintings for the rest of my days...
This was all before I had my first job.
I'm not sure what I do now... or what I want to be next, I might start the cycle all over again...
Medieval is coming back in I hear ;)
(kidding)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
I love the stages of your want to bes-wonder what is next???
haha thats the great thing about feeling free to be what you want to be...what will happen next? who knows?
i too loved Boy George!!
Those cone hats are rather fetching..
ahh, who doesn't want to be a prima ballerina at some stage in their lives?
I've responded to you tag :)
The cone hats are a MUST... with a sheer piece of fabric coming from the top of course...
Post a Comment