flossy-p home

Monday, September 01, 2008

either or

Either NoteWe got back last night.
We had a brilliant week.
I have a new fringe.
I also have stretch marks on my stomach from eating too much good food.
It was really hard leaving this time.
I started crying on Friday night and still haven't stopped yet.
Once the leaking dries up I'll do a show and tell.
It was such great fun!

5 comments:

Katrina Jackson said...

I feel exactly the same way when I have to leave...hope the tears dry up soon!

Jenny Bean said...

Glad you had a 'tear worthy' holiday. a new Fringe? as in your hair? Would LOVE to see it!!

Geek+Nerd said...

Aww. I hope that your tears dry up soon and you settle in back at home. P.S. Your picture cracks me up!

Hila said...

aww, I know how you feel.
I love this picture!

Anonymous said...

I heard that the best remedy for leakage is to stuff the little holes with chocolate lol.
I am so very pleased that you had a brilliant time. Revel in the memories and roll around in the chocolate lol.