flossy-p home

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

felt when it blooms

Flower Brooches
Flower Brooches_detail

I'm on a roll! We had a huge storm here yesterday, loads of heavy heavy rain, and while the rest of the garden has been a bit flattened, the felt flowers bloomed!

Pansy, Blue and Yellow flower brooches now for sale in my Etsy store.

8 comments:

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

I love them big stylie - they are fab. Clever you! I'm off to your shop.

Erin said...

bravo! these are quite lovely!

Two Peas In a Pod said...

Nice, those are super cute. I love the blue and green one.
Cheers Kyla

Regina said...

they are all so pretty!!

Jenny said...

They are bloomin'lovely!!!Great colours:)

Anonymous said...

hey lovey hosting a theme for a day come join me if you like

Hila said...

oh how cute! I love your tops too :)

edward and lilly said...

Wow, they're really beautiful!