flossy-p home

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

spring brooch winners

GiveAway Brooches


Thank-you so much to everyone for entering my Spring Brooch Giveaway! I've never had so many entrants for one of my wee gifties before, so it was very exciting. There were so many entries that I felt a bit scummy only giving away two brooches, so I'm going to make an extra one tonight, and I drew an extra winner. So all up there are 3 winners.

And those lucky three are:
BroochGiveawayWinners

- Geek+Nerd,
- Shellbells, and
- BigCat

Yay! Congratulations :)
These babies will be heading to brighten up your outfits, and spread the good karma asap!

- - - - -

Thank-you to everyone else. Sorry I couldn't make one for each of you.

The next giveaway I'll be hosting will be my annual Thanksgiving Illo Giveaway, in the second half of November (that's only a couple of weeks away!). The winner of this one gets to commission a painting from me as their prize (they sell for upward of $350 USD these days, so it's a good deal). You can request anything at all, or leave it up to me to decide. It can be for you, or a gift for someone special... it's completely up to you.

This will be it's third year running. Diana and Anastasia were the previous two winners.

So if you're interested in that one, check back in November for updates and how to enter.

9 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Congrats to the 3 lovely girls..I can't wait for the November giveaway!

Shellbells said...

oh my i cant contain my excitement!!!!! That settles it I shall pull my finger out now to continue to share the love thanks so much for the giveaway!!!!

xxx

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Very excited to have such a gorgeous brooch coming my way. However, the November giveaway sounds like the absolutely bonanza. I'll be round for that one for sure.

Jenny said...

Lucky duck brooch winners!

Anonymous said...

man o man i can't wait for november woohooo

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your lovely plug and picture, very kind of you... I was wondering if you were ok after recent hail storm, glad you are. Thankyou again...

Hila said...

congrats to the winners :)

Anastasia said...

yeahh congrats to your winners and I still love love the illustration you made for my boys!!

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Lucky girls!