flossy-p home

Saturday, October 11, 2008

nothing to say on a satur d ay

...Other than thanks so much for the great response to my French Ladies postcard set. They sold instantly! I've just listed another set, so get in quick.

I've also listed some new postcard designs, including an old favourite Buzz, and this one:
Save Kitty postcard

Thanks too so much for all the offers of friendship and new town invites :)
Cheered me up greatly, (and Mr You also, to hear there are so many skating menfolk out there).

5 comments:

Jenny Bean said...

I just moved to a rural-ish town as well. I can totally sympathize with you on the friend thing. I've met a lot of people but no one that has really 'clicked' like my old friends. But I know these things take some time.
I joined the newly formed photography club in town- I hope that helps (but i've found only older folks can afford that hobby)...

Wishing us both the best of luck in the friend arena!

Willie Baronet said...

Love it. And I look at the little card you sent me every time I'm in my studio. :-) It's right in front of my desk...

Anonymous said...

oh no! what did i tell you about obscure south park references in public! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there hommie running another comp if your interested if not catcha on the flip side word! (i think i just embaressed my self didn't i)

.girl ferment. said...

i adore her.
i think it takes her a long time in the morning to do her fishtail braid.
xx