flossy-p home

Friday, June 27, 2008

another tiny peep

Parrot GirlHere's another tiny peep at a work I also finished for the exhibition this week. A totally different style, but I find each person I draw seems to dictate their own look. As though with each pencil stroke a face forms, but so too does the personality behind the face.

Thank-you so much for all of your encouragement on the previous sneak peak. I'm absorbing it all and using it to project me into the next work... which I'm about to start right now.
Up up and awaaaaaay...

8 comments:

Jenny Bean said...

Wow, this is going to be a great exhibition of your work... these portraits are outstanding!

Keep 'em coming!

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

Another fantastic work - these are awesome. I love them.

Katrina Jackson said...

I love it! Can't wait to see more!

Rayne said...

Beautiful expression on her face, and the birds. Love the little peek of him we get. Can't wait to see it finished.

Danielle said...

I am loving these tiny sneak peeks into what you are working on!

isay said...

Wishing you all the best-

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

That's a great piece, as is the previous one. Loving these sneak peeks.

.girl ferment. said...

she is gorgeous too.
xx