flossy-p home

Monday, June 30, 2008

op shop finds

Bolivian MirrorThis is: my best op shop find.

Apart from my recent finds; yellow skirt and citrus blanket, I have heaps of op shops finds in my house. I'd say 80% of my trinkets have been discovered at op shops or junk markets. My most treasured one mind you would have to be this amazing mirror. I've had it for years now. I don't know what it is about it that captures me so much, but I adore it.

Keeping it short and sweet this week because I'm late, and I have SOOO much money-earning-work to do this week... I've procrastinated enough.

Thanks to Lino Forest for a great 'this is' theme.

Op Shop Finds

9 comments:

Hila said...

That's some collection you've got! I'm so jealous :)

Danielle said...

That mirror is definitely a great find! I've never seen anything like it before.

Anastasia said...

wow that is interesting!! great find!

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Some great photos and great finds. Good luck with the work.

Sherrin said...

wow, that is an amazing mirror!

Bec said...

I can see why you love that mirror - there is something a bit 'fairytale-ish' about it to me...it's not like anything I've ever seen before. Very cool!

Rayne said...

Wow! Fantastic finds. I love searching through the second-hand stores, I think those are the same as your op stores, and finding the most wonderful things.
The best find for me so far has been a few Dick and Jane and old other school books. I love old books and journals and am always on the look out for them.

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

That mirror is gorgeous. No wonder it's a favourite!

Maureen Reynolds said...

oh my word! That really is an amazing mirror. I too have never seen anything like it but then I've never been to South America. When 'you' are in the mirror, you can be in all those places.