That is fabulous! Gorgeous work! And thanks for the comment on my blog - not to worry, you haven't missed out on the giveaway, I'm drawing it on Wednesday next week. Sorry, my bad, I forgot to put the date. Good luck!
I love the eye of the whale...and the whole illo as well, but something about the eye...and those babies are so fluid and fanciful too...
...in my house babies come from the belly button, and when a man and woman kiss, at a certain moment, and the moons are aligned in the special way??? a baby is started. See I am on the cusp of the "talk" and will obviously have a lot of explaining to do. And this made me giggle, I don't think I will like saying sperm to my ten yr old, whale or not. Great illo!!!!
So clever and detailed, art which conveys humour too. I love it (and thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments including the tip about the soap by the way!)
(Does that means that babies don't come from Paris by stork?? )
That is lovely!! Nice composition, nice colors, those babys... I love the human face of the whale... Really, congratulations for a great illustration...
At the tender age of 9, a wild scottish woman (a friend of my parents'), convinced me, without a hint of a doubt that my name was Alice Flossy Pumpernickel.
more...
26 comments:
Lovely drama and illo. It's a watercolor painting, isn't it? Love the style also.
that whale is something else. He has hands! Love it. Your work is great. I'll be stopping by for a peek more often.
That is fabulous! Gorgeous work!
And thanks for the comment on my blog - not to worry, you haven't missed out on the giveaway, I'm drawing it on Wednesday next week. Sorry, my bad, I forgot to put the date.
Good luck!
PS.. forgot to say, I was thinking of you when I was picking some of the cards, there were some great illustrators at the Design Festa.
OMG! I was so excited to see such wonderful work!! I immediatly saved you in my favs under "inspirational artists!!"
I love the eye of the whale...and the whole illo as well, but something about the eye...and those babies are so fluid and fanciful too...
...in my house babies come from the belly button, and when a man and woman kiss, at a certain moment, and the moons are aligned in the special way??? a baby is started. See I am on the cusp of the "talk" and will obviously have a lot of explaining to do. And this made me giggle, I don't think I will like saying sperm to my ten yr old, whale or not. Great illo!!!!
This drawing makes me smile... something about the satisfied grin on that whale....
Brilliant! Love the way your mind works!
:D
so beautiful and clever imagination...if only it was that easy for some..ive had a few friends experience infertility and it breaks my heart!
gorgeous illo! makes me smile, and a beautiful style too.
Brilliant idea and lovely illo! With my fear of heights and my sea-sickness it would mean I wouldn't have my 6 children!!;)
So that's how it works. Well that makes me much less nervous for labor! :) Seriously, though, I really love this. It's an awesome idea.
this is absolutely adorable! i love your whales!
Thanks for the flossy twist on sex ed... a beautiful dreamy image born of a slyly witty conception.
I love the whale eyes, too. Great idea!
That is a really beautiful piece of art and the concept is very multilayered. It could mean any number of things on all sorts of levels. Bravo!
I love this! If I had kids, this would need to be on the nursery wall!
Oh I do love this one...absolutely delightful little concept.
Maybe this is why I've never had an urge to go whalewatching...;-)
*Laughs* Oh I love this! What an idea!
haha! this is so clever and INCREDIBLE!!
That's a beautiful illo. Love the colour, humour - oh it's just all good!
ACk!!!!! This is exactly where babies come from! I think you've unlocked the big mystery!! It's fabulous as usual!
This a very delicate beautiful illustration. Great work.
So clever and detailed, art which conveys humour too. I love it (and thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments including the tip about the soap by the way!)
Fantastic piece all around!
(Does that means that babies don't come from Paris by stork?? )
That is lovely!! Nice composition, nice colors, those babys... I love the human face of the whale...
Really, congratulations for a great illustration...
Post a Comment