flossy-p home

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

postcards

Etsy Postcard Update

I had some of my illustrations made into postcards! They look so great, all glossy and professional. I'm really happy with them.

I've put them in my etsy store so they're now available to buy. It's a much cheaper way of getting art on your walls, or unique cards for your friends. There are single postcards, but I've also put some in sets, including Looking for Love and Sometime Soon ...as requested ;)

Others include my electricity illo from a couple of weeks back, the extreme illo that's in Curvy, and string theory, which is one I really like.

So there you have it. Small bits of art you can buy with small change. :)
Click on the images above to be transported to my etsy store.

6 comments:

Geek+Nerd said...

And just like that, you sold me!

I forgot to mention in my Etsy message to seller that my paypal account shows my name as "Duclos" it's really "Cost." I never changed it after I got married because it's a major pain in the arse...

I'm so excited to receive my post cards!!!

Lisa M Griffin said...

I love the postcards you had done. They look wonderful as stand alones, or part of a set. Wonderful work.

Danielle said...

Well done on being "in print". They look great.

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

You sold me too! Love them!

Bec said...

These look fantastic - really great. Congratulations!!!

Rayne said...

What a fantastic idea! Absolutely beautiful!