flossy-p home

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

blogtoberfest begins

Am I crazy? I've got Christmas commissions backing up thick and fast, I've got my normal work to keep up with, the 365 days of my Pay It Forward slipping away, prints to make, cards to invent, friends to make, wedding invitations to design (for a friend), friend's websites to build, new paintings to create to attempt to make a connection with a new gallery, new brooches to sew, a new secret project I was invited to be part of just yesterday, a broken-armed fella to dote on, and a neglected violin to learn how to play...

And now I've just signed up to do a blog post every day for a whole month, as part of BLOGTOBERFEST!

I must be insane.

You know I may very well not make it, and I hereby (from the start) state that I will be taking one day off a week. So expect some very lame, thin, un-interesting "filler" posts coming this way.

HA! With all that doubt, you're surely feeling excited and enthused by all this... No? Sorry.

So why, I hear you ask, am I doing it?... Well I just couldn't resist the word "BLOGTOBERFEST", it's way too cool! And I dare you to try!

Why not head on over to Big Cat's Emporium, she's the one championing BLOGTOBERFEST in all it's stein swinging glory. And let me say she makes it sound like mountains of FUN!

Dig out your sauerkraut! Here we go!

5 comments:

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

I'm in for shizzle! I'm off to sign-up!

Esti said...

Great word indeed!

You sound busy girl. Enjoy your ride... :)

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Good luck! I'm about to start to try as well (a day late).

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

OMG. You made a button. How cool is that. You know, I was pondering the button idea. Does it need one? What should it look like?

I love it. Love it, love it, love it. Can't wait to get my hands on the code. Thanks so much for sharing the creative love.

Two Peas In a Pod said...

That is a great post. I am also in Blogtoberfest. I have tons of stuff happening this month as well. Cant wait to visit daily!
Cheers kyla