flossy-p home

Friday, October 31, 2008

fertig

Blogtoberfest Spirit AwardFERTIG! (apparently that's "finished" in German). I can't believe BLOGTOBERFEST is through! As you can see I've swooped in and grabbed myself a spirit award (self awarded, hehehe)... I blogged every single day in October! I can't believe I actually did it. I started out with doubts and excuses, and to be fair this last week has obviously been filler fluff, but I'm still taking that award thankyouverymuch. ;)

And you should too! I think anyone who participated in BLOGTOBERFEST (completed or not) should proudly take themselves an award today in celebration!!!

Now as I clutch the award, [spotlight hits me], I'd like to thank BigCat for the conception of this great event, CurlyPops for being the most awesomest giveaway mediator (throughout house inspections and everything, what a wonder woman!), Jen for my winning of Barry, Nomes for my winning of the amazing tea towel, everyone who entered my giveaways, my lovely winners Geek+Nerd, BigCat and Shelli, EVERYONE who came to visit and comment, I couldn't have done it without you... [and now the tears start rolling, and the orchestra conductor picks up with little stick thing]... Renee for the "for no reason" gift, all my new blog friends... [orchestra starts playing]... my computer, my beautiful fur-baby cat, Mr You, and [curtain drops and cut to ad break!]

Heh Heh... No, honestly it was a bit tricky to begin with, and then at the end, but overall it's been a great exercise. Getting back into the habit of blogging properly after getting a bit slack this year. So hopefully it'll continue in a more regular fashion from now on, either that or you won't hear from me for the next three weeks. ;)

Blogtoberfest ButtonHope you all had as much Blogtoberfest fun as I did. I wish we could all meet up for a party tonight! Maybe next year!

Now go pick up your awards, and get working on your acceptance speeches. :D

8 comments:

Shellbells said...

thanks for the lovely eyecandy and food for thought!!! Will miss the blogfest but have made many more friends cause of it!!! Thanks again for my lovely brooch!!! Hear from you in 3 weeks!!! LOL

Have a great weekend

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Well said flossy-p. It would be lovely to be meeting up in person for a drink this evening. Perhaps we should plan something totally outlandish for October 31st 2009.

CurlyPops said...

Yippee for a celebration at the end...it's definitely been heaps of fun!

Pretty Ditty said...

Congrats! You're a super star =)

Renee said...

I would like to congratulate Ms. Flossy-P on her interesting and unselfish work in the category of selfless and interesting blogs in the theme of blogtoberfest.

She had my vote and still does.

Love Renee xoxoxoxo

Anastasia said...

it was great fun!! i did okay with 25posts out of 31..a good effort!

Taccolina said...

Hooray, well done you - now, let's plan the Blogtoberfest Reunion BBQ!

Bellgirl said...

Hooray for the Fest! OI loved the button you made and...I've been a bit cheeky...I've just directed people doing my meme, the 'Veg About' to your instructions on how to upload the button. I know I should ask you first, but I can't find you email- hope it's okay? Here's the post:http://bellgirl.com.au/2008/11/veg-about-button.html

Best wishes from Bellgirl