Woah, first Illustration Friday I've done in about 6 months. Only just getting it done in time mind you. That's one of the benefits of a time zone difference, it buys you and extra day :)
I can't believe you're calling that an "attempt". It's so beautiful and thoughtful. All I could thinks of was dental floss - and I never got around to drawing it.
this is really beautiful you are very talented , I just left a comment for you a few posts down... I live near you, think you are talented etc etc etc , i won't repeat myself but scroll down to the post "stalking the airwaves"..now..go!!!
there is something i find disconcerting about playing your own hair, but I just wrote a haiku on how i need to get mine cut, so that could be it. I love her hands.
Wow. Would you consider making a print of this? The fiddle player in my husband band has long flowing hair and this would be a stunning gift for her! I love the concept.
Oh flossy, this is beeeaauutiful! I can hardly take my eyes of her either. My sister plays the violin and makes me think of her sweet music. Amazing you are!
this is beautiful! i mean really really beautiful. i have a special place in my heart for violins (i play one) and this just swept me away when i saw it!
At the tender age of 9, a wild scottish woman (a friend of my parents'), convinced me, without a hint of a doubt that my name was Alice Flossy Pumpernickel.
more...
26 comments:
That's a great concept of "strings". It's a very nice illustration.
Wonderful - love her being so intertwined with the violin.
It's lovely!!
I've made it 'Blogtoberfest Fave Friday' play along if you like...check out my post. xx
I can't believe you're calling that an "attempt". It's so beautiful and thoughtful. All I could thinks of was dental floss - and I never got around to drawing it.
I love the hair intertwined as the string. Nothing like a deadline to get the job done ;)
this is really beautiful you are very talented , I just left a comment for you a few posts down... I live near you, think you are talented etc etc etc , i won't repeat myself but scroll down to the post "stalking the airwaves"..now..go!!!
there is something i find disconcerting about playing your own hair, but I just wrote a haiku on how i need to get mine cut, so that could be it. I love her hands.
Wow. Would you consider making a print of this? The fiddle player in my husband band has long flowing hair and this would be a stunning gift for her! I love the concept.
I love this piece. I love how the hair is piled on her head before flowing into the violin. She looks so content.
This is an exquisite composition and a gorgeous use of color.
Missed you. This is an appealing composition.
How beautiful, I love the detail in her hair.
absolutely gorgeous flossy, I love this.
Oh, this is beautiful - I love the concept!
Can't take my eyes off her - she's so beautiful and serene.
Just gorgeous!
wow! this just may be my flossy-p favorite!
(well, with the exception of the one that lives at my house) :)
really lovely!!!
xo
di
Very creative idea. I love how the bottom of the hair flows in a circular shape. Well done.
Wonderful! Your art work is superb and a great idea :)
this is sOOoo beautiful! a truly creative response to the word..love it! :)
So beautiful!
Gorgeous. I think it is my favourite so far. Love the idea of the hair flowing all the way through the music. Just lovely.
Oh flossy, this is beeeaauutiful! I can hardly take my eyes of her either. My sister plays the violin and makes me think of her sweet music. Amazing you are!
so beautiful!!! you really let your imagination go...your art is amazing! i too havnt done IF for so long...
This is so beautiful! I love the feeling it evokes!
www.indigeneartforms.blogspot.com
this is beautiful! i mean really really beautiful. i have a special place in my heart for violins (i play one) and this just swept me away when i saw it!
Post a Comment