flossy-p home

Thursday, October 30, 2008

a welcome addiction

I think I'm about to fall head over heels into a new addiction. Check out these amazing creations with vintage tea towels!!!

TeaTowelBeauties

Top row: Tea towel dress and pants by My Poppet (via button beauty).
Bottom left: Vintage tea towel upholstered chair, via Button Beauty
Bottom right: Fantastic op shop find by CurlyPops

I'm so in love with all of these. I think I may have to start a new collection, and I'm off to a lovely start! :)

Although I'd never use them as tea towels, and I'm not sure I'd have the heart to cut into them to make them into something else. I may just end up with another pile...

12 comments:

CurlyPops said...

I would never use them as tea towels either but I bought the bunnies to cut up...I just don't know if I can do it though...aaaggggh!

Anastasia said...

they look so great redone!! i think im going to start looking for tea towels on my opshop visits!

Geek+Nerd said...

The dress and the chair are crazy-awesome. I know what you mean about not being able to cut into things like that - I'm the same way. That's exactly how piles begin!

Jenny said...

Wow! They are quite lovely!

Pretty Ditty said...

The bunnies need to be mine!

Hila said...

that is so adorable!

Esti said...

i like those white rabbits on the last one and I knda feel like including them in one of my projects... :)

jan said...

Beautiful! I have many tea towels from auction and estate sales and the only project that I was ever tempted to use them in was for market bags. Maybe I just need to think a little further outside the box! The pants are fabulous!

Megan.K. said...

I love tea-towels too. that chair is awesome... all of those are awesome.

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I love all those bits and pieces but I especially want that couch.

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

yes I am mad for a good vintage tea towel - that dress is ridiculously cute. love it.

Bellgirl said...

Wow, they're just amazing! I love that little dress, I wonder if my son would wear it? I'm definitely going to find a pic of my tea-towel bag to show you.