flossy-p home

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

wirey parts

Man-part aerial
We pulled up in a parking spot next to this car on the weekend.

I'm pretty sure that's a bloke's car...
What do you think?

Girls don't do that do they? I mean correct me if I'm wrong, but have you ever attempted a wire line drawing/sculpture of your lady parts and wedged it on the front of your car?
(To both capture radio frequencies and impress passers by - pretty useful really)

Hey, if you have, I won't hold it against you, send a photo!

13 comments:

Kirsty said...

Thanks for the giggle. Yep most certainly a guy.

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I haven't but I certainly want to now. My Barina is missing it's antenna but now all my problems are solved.

Yep, look out for me. I'll be the one in the green barina with the giant sculptural front bum on top!!!

Geek+Nerd said...

*laughing* Oh boys will be boys...sigh.

Liesl said...

Isn't the saying fast car; small appendage ? Maybe he's trying to prove this wrong?

Bird Bath said...

oh dear, that's a cracker!

Anonymous said...

dont forget to email me your details lovey

Emerald Arts said...

*snorts* I think girl bits are a bit too complicated to make out of a wire hangar.

I do have a friend who takes photos of vajajays, projects the image onto canvas and then paints the image as a flower.

flossy-p said...

BigCat: I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! I hope there's some tassels in there somewhere too, bal-owin' in the breeze ;)

Hoppo Bumbo: Maybe... I'm not buying it though :D

Emerald: I don't know, what about a set of ovaries? ;)

Flowers, wooo. Actually I had an artist friend back in college that blew up photo's of them, pixelated, then got grannies to knit the pixelated pattern. Once she got the granny squares back, she hung them on the gallery wall, and at a distance you could see it in detail.

I guess girls are just more creative about it.

Rayne said...

I would never have thought of doing this? Just goes to show you...art is every where you look.
Is this one of those form/function things?

Katrina Jackson said...

definitely a guy's car!

Sharon said...

Yep, definitely a blokes car, do you think it's an accurate representation? It looks a bit 'pinched' at a certain point!!

Moiface said...

haha so funny!

mel bomba said...

When I bought my first car, I got it home and then realise it too had a penis for an aireal, I think mine had better bulls than the one you dicovered!