
This is: my pet. (relaxing on a warm Summers afternoon) ....beam!
It's been just over a year since we rescued Tilli from the shelter. She was about 5 months old when we got her, and in the past year she has grown at least twice the size. When she sits with all her feet tucked up underneath her she looks like a roosting hen, so we used to call her "Chook-Chook" (one of her bazillion nicknames), but now she's so big we've had to abandoned that in favour of "Goosey".
She's super playful, everything is a game, everything is a toy, and every moment is an opportunity to play. She's so much fun.
I've never had a cat before, but I'm a convert; I freakin' adore her... so much that sometimes it hurts.
Thanks to Kyla from Two Peas in a Pod for this week's "This Is" theme.










32 comments:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so adorable!!!that pose is amazing.what a cutieeee!xoxo
Awww, I love this photo! She looks like she loves the camera as much as it loves her. Such a cutie :)
Strike a pose! She's so posing for the camera. Look at her pink little paws, I just want to hug her! I'm a cat convert too :)
She is totally gorgeous. She is lucky to have found a good home.
xx
Gorgeous!
My bunnies also sit with their legs tucked under them, my family calls it "fluffy slug"
She's gorgeous and that is just the cutest photo ever!
That is such a cute photo! Look at that adorable belly!!!
too flippin' cute!
OMG. She is smiling at me :) What a cutie...yup cats can convert people its true...thanks for sharing....Rockey always liked to sleep on his back we actually asked the vet if that was normal and he said it was...love that picture of Tilli!
Thanks for sharing.
Kyla
What a great pic!
That cat is apparently overstressed, poor baby...
That is the best picture! I just want to tickle her tummy :)
oh my gosh - that is one adorable cat!!!! great capture...she sure looks comfy huh?
What a beautiful photo. Apparently when cats bare their stomachs it's meant to mean that they trust you. Not sure how accurate this theory is because I've had many a random kitty roll around on the ground on its back in front of me but its cute nonetheless.
I'm generally not a cat person but that photo is gorgeous! Hmmm, have I changed my ways?
That is the most fantastic picture!
lovely picture and she is truly adorable.
that is so terribly cuuute! lol! that tummy is crying out to be rubbed!
I know what you mean, I love my puska too. she's my little buddy :-)
That is THE best pic!! Adorable cute Tilly!!
she's lovely! It's so great to have someone around who just loves living and playing and sunshine!
what a funny little puss cat, she does look very playful, you can see it in her eyes
What an incredible photo. She is a very cool cat! She couldn't be more laid back. Isn't she lucky you came along. And you too I think!
Oh my goodness!
What a cutie!
WOW! How CUTE!!! You have to send the photo into cute overload!
She is a cutie!
Angela x
That is SO cute. She's smiling!! :D
HAHAAHAH im laughing so much at your kittys pose. shes adorable.
BRILLIANT!
Like all the commenters before me, I just have to say how gorgeous that photo is!
ditto!
I'm totally with you. Sometimes I'm overwhelmed by just how much I love my cats.
I think that is one of my favourite cat photos ever.
Oh! I think everything has been said already in the above comments .... what a fab cat!
How cute - I am typically more of a doggy person but this photo has got me thinking about converting!
Post a Comment