flossy-p home

Friday, January 12, 2007

buzz

Buzz
My Illustration Friday attempt for "buzz".

You know the saying "he/she loves me warts and all"? Well Katie didn't have any warts but there was a constant buzz which bothered some folk. Jack, on the other hand, always thought it was completely charming.

15 comments:

° said...

lol uhmmm might be kinda pain when she washes her hair. nice pic and idea

Mad Cat Quilts said...

I think your work is really awesome!

pati said...

Awwww... this is adorable! I love ur illos! :D

Allison said...

i love the way your brain works! *fantazzzzzzzzzzztic* illustration

jenperry said...

great concept! the bee thing was getting old, but this is really adorable and you use it in such a unique way!

Diane Duda said...

at first i thought the hair, the hair, i love the hair. then i noticed the way her two little hands fit into his one and loved that even more!

Jeannetto said...

great beehive

Adam Levine said...

Well done, it's clever and well executed. I really like your use of color and texture. One of my favorites is the one you did a while back of yourself as though you took a pic with your Macbook. Rock on!

islandarts said...

"Honeycomb won't you be my baby, Honeycomb be my own..."
just like the song...
another treasure flossy!

Dave M! said...

The votes are in. Outstanding work. Although I can't tell if Mr. Metrosexual is happy about her or the bees flying out of Cyndy Wilson's hair. My Eye Friday Keep up the fllossy-terrific work. My Eye Friday

Willie Baronet said...

Now that is marvelous. :-)

isay said...

she must really be so sweet! i like the perspective. great illo once again!

Linda said...

ahhh, theres someone for everone. wonderful!

Danielle said...

They are adorable!!!

I'm sure the buzz only adds to Katie's charm.

Rayne said...

This is so wonderful! I love how he is looking at her bee-hive hair do as if it is just the cutest thing ever.
I wonder how he'll feel about it in a few years when the honeymoon period wears off?