flossy-p home

Monday, January 15, 2007

shopping spree

Etsy VoucherFor Christmas Mr You gave me a homemade gift voucher for a shopping spree on Etsy!!!! (or Esty as he likes to call it)

I took a few weeks to decide which lovely things to get, then at the beginning of last week I went through and hit those "buy" buttons with great enuthiasm. I just went nuts and bought a whole stack of prints (and one cushion). So not only did I get exactly what I wanted for Christmas, I'm also going to be able to have one of those walls absolutely filled with a cluster of framed art! I've always wanted one of those. I just have to get framing now.

Today the first item arrived:
Art By Dan-Ah Kim
It's a gorgeous print of a ninja girl by Dan-Ah Kim. The original looks like it's been painted on plywood, so it has a yummy warm feel to it. I love it!
I've just noticed there are new prints in Dan-Ah's shop and they are super lovely too! Check them out here!

I expect my letterbox will bring me great joy over the next 2 weeks, so stay tuned. And big thanks and hugs and stuff to my lovely Mr You!

4 comments:

Diane Duda said...

This is gorgeous! I've gone and added her to my favorites. Can't wait to see your other purchases!
(esty...that's funny) :)

islandarts said...

YOu are a lucky girl!! What i would do with that much money for etsy... probably buy some of that awesome hand crafted jewellery I've been eyeing up, not to mention a few things from YOU!!

Allison said...

lucky lucky flossy! and a *big* pat on the back to good ol' mr. you for such a perfect gift!! i am drooling over your ninja girl - *love*

Rayne said...

Mr. You is definitely a keeper. What a sweet thing to do. I would have totally jumped for joy at such a cool gift.
Hmmm...Valentine's Day is coming up...and there are some wonderful things on Etsy, your items included. Wonder if I can get Scotty to do the same for me?