flossy-p home

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

letterbox loot, day 2

Art By Beth
Day two and another wonderful package arrived! Just as I was coming through the gate a van pulled up and a man handed me a package from Beth Berst. I bought one of her delicious prints from her Etsy store as part of my shopping spree. You may have seen this one on IF when the theme was "clear", I remembered it right away as it was one of the ones I liked best that week.

I really love Beth's textured style and her excellent colours, and use of pattern. I liked this one especially, because to me it captures only a moment so gracefully; a simple moment of beauty that didn't go un-noticed.

Lucky me also got some goodies! I love goodies! Who doesn't love goodies!
I got a kissy-fish postcard, a small honey bear card, some cherrylicious fun dip and a sweet little birdie that I managed to pry off the front of the envelope. Thank-you sooo much Beth, I love love love it all.

If you are not yet acquainted with Beth, go have a peek. Beth's Etsy. Beth's Blog. You won't regret it.
(I wish those woodies were in store last week, I would have got one of those too!)

1 comment:

islandarts said...

Wow, that stuff looks so great! My etsy list of faves is growing and growing!!