The lovely Leslie from Onegirl has tagged me with the "5 things" meme. I was so excited to be tagged that I forgot I’ve already done this one, it's boomeranged and come back at me. I still want to do it but the only things I can think of to expose are not very juicy…
1) I’ve just sent an email in the hope of being able to get in on Leah’s 100 Faces postcard swap. Check it out, it’s such a cute idea, you might like to be part of it too.
2) I’m up to the final week of The Artists Way, however I’ve been paused now for about 3 weeks. If I’m reading a book that I really enjoy I sometimes pause on the last chapter for ages just to prolong the book. Mind you I think this time it’s more a defence mechanism. What if I finish the whole Artists Way and I’m still no better than I was before????
3) I started a new regime last week and went for an hour long walk every morning; for fitness and for motivation in the mornings (a weak point for me). I took photos along my walk to prove it (evidence that I didn’t just walk around the corner and lie down under a shady tree for an hour – hee).
I can’t think of anything else to tell you…
How about for numbers 4 and 5 you ask me something? I don’t know, is there anything you want to know about me but have been too afraid to ask? Now’s your chance. You’ll be helping me to finish this wee meme, go ooooon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Why do you want to be 'better'?
You should look at the Artist's Way as another tool for your tool box.
You don't need to be better, you are wonderful now.
Here is a question for you- What is the scariest/bravest thing you have ever done?
congratulations on finishing the artist's way!! i led a group of bloggers thru the book around this time last year. in a few weeks i'm going to be doing her latest book (finding water) with a friend online and i'll be blogging about the experience as i go along!
hm, ok, question for you...what is your dream for yourself and your life?
Post a Comment