Are you getting sick of hearing about my endless haul yet? Well brace yourself...Another package arrived today, technically I cheated a bit with this one as it's from Thumbtack Press instead of Etsy, but these are artists I've wanted works by for aaaages.
"Sirius" (the pale lady and friendly wolf) is by Lilly Piri.
And the long skinny print of the strange landscape with odd fish-monsters, or "Migration" as it is titled, is by Jamie Zollars.
I love love love them both sooo much. The only complaint I have about these is that the spot where a signature is usually found has been replaced by "thumbtackpress.com" in red. The artists name or title of the work is nowhere to be found on either of the prints, which I think is most unfortunate. I wouldn't normally Tssk people as it's rather rude, but Tssk Tssk Thumbtack Press, Tssk Tssk. (On the other hand, thank-you for the super-sturdy packaging :D )










2 comments:
Migration is my absolute favorite so far. This is so much fun watching what you get day by day.
And, I agree, Tssk-Tssk on Thembtack Press. How very rude.
I agree with the tsk tsk and that's why I don't like prints... stuff like that, that make them appear 'printy'
does that make sense??
Tsk tsk Thumbtack press!!
Post a Comment