flossy-p home

Monday, January 29, 2007

red

Red
My Illustration Friday attempt for "red".

Red was what people used to call me at high school. However this isn't a painting of me. It's a face for Leah's 100 faces postcard swap, so tomorrow this little lady is heading off on a journey to Pennsylvania.

16 comments:

Andrew Thornton said...

Very nice illstration! Reminds me a little bit of Klimt. But then again, anyone who use stylized women as their subject matter and use pattern probably get that. I really like it.

Who ever ends up with the card will be lucky to have it.

janie said...

lovely drawing, cool make-up

Margarida Girão said...

UAU!!!

The colors are just fantastic!!

Amy Zaleski said...

She's beautiful! I love the makeup and her expression!

juliemc said...

This is lovely; very whimsical and romantic.

Michelle Lana said...

This is beautiful work, flossy p!!! Great illo.

Unknown said...

love the design!! pretty illo!

Anonymous said...

Lovely little Red Riding Hood!

tusen said...

beautiful and a bit scary, too.

Angela Matteson said...

I like her beautifully intense gaze.
It looks like there's an epic story behind those eyes.

Allison said...

stunning!

studio lolo said...

I love the stylization! Lucky person in PA!

mrana said...

Lovely drawing, what a great style.

° said...

lov the 2 lil dabs of red on her lips nice drawing

isay said...

stylish lady! the make up is great and i like the collar of her dress

Susan Mitchell said...

Love her subtle clown make-up, this is so beautiful :)